Monday 17 September 2012

Socratic Thinking Resources


Apologies for the slightly longer than expected period of dormancy over the summer: I've been busy with house moves and getting my brain around being head of my very own RS department. I should hopefully be able to blog a bit more regularly from now on.

I've recenly uploaded a couple of resources to the TES website, based around the idea of Socratic questioning. If you teach RS or Philosophy, you might find these useful as a way of extending the thinking of your students. If you're a student,you could use them as a prompt to help you start an internal dialogue to help you improve your answers to essay style questions.

Links to the resources are below, you'll need a TES account to view them:

Socratic Question Cards

Socratic Question Matrix


No comments:

Post a Comment